Behind the chairs is another fenced area (former small pasture) where the sunflowers and pumpkins grew last year (& this year). Yesterday, I planted sweet peas along the fence line in that area.
Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Monday, April 16, 2007
April 15th Garden
Behind the chairs is another fenced area (former small pasture) where the sunflowers and pumpkins grew last year (& this year). Yesterday, I planted sweet peas along the fence line in that area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looking back at the older pictures, it is obvious there is a huge diffeence.
The soil looks good..!
This looks very nice. The earth looks good too, lose instead of concrete like. What are you going to grow?
You must tell us what Petunia's cousins name is! I bet you have named her/him.
You have been busy!! Its so easy to spend hours outside when the weathers good!! I always do far to much and end up with a bad back!!!!!
Oh, I can't stop looking at your old window framed in your garden! This is a fantatic idea and I wish I could finde such old windows over here, too (at a fair price).
Unfortunately, I have been quite busy during the past few days. I'll bring your seeds to the post office on Saturday at the latest so you should get them at the beginning of May, okay?
Have a great week-end!
XOX, Anita
Post a Comment