Seattle / Bellevue / King County Area (somewhat North to South):
- Seattle P-Patch Locations & Information (allotments throughout Seattle area)
- Bradner Gardens Park (SE Seattle) P-patch, Seattle Tilth demo garden (thanks, Karen, this is one of the P-patches I really like, too.)
- Picardo Farm P-Patch & amazing soil (NE Seattle)
- Seattle Tilth Demonstration Garden at the Good Shepherd Center (Seattle)
- Kruckeberg Botanic Garden (Shoreline)
- Sky Nursery (Shopping & resident hummingbird, in Shoreline, also!)
- Dunn Gardens ( NW Seattle)
- Volunteer Park Conservatory & Park (Seattle)
- Bastyr University & its gardens (Kenmore / north of Bellevue). Its gourmet vegetarian cafeteria is open for breakfast & lunch even on weekends!
- St. Edwards State Park (Kenmore), adjacent to Bastyr University
- Rhododendron Park (Kenmore), especially at rhodie time. Thanks, Catherine!
- UW Botanic Gardens, Arboretum & lots of information (Seattle) from Karen: maybe we could do a Japanese maple walk in the fall?
- UW Miller Library & Garden (Seattle) SAGBUTT's first meeting place
- Bellevue Botanical Garden (Bellevue, of course)
- Kubota Gardens (south Seattle/Renton I-5 exit 157/158) from Karen: maybe we can visit at cherry blossom time?
- Powells Wood (Federal Way)
- Rhododendron Species Foundation & Botanical Garden (Federal Way I-5 exit 143), near Weyerhaeuser campus)
- Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection (Federal Way, Weyerhaeuser campus)- closing to the public effective April 2. SEE IT WHILE YOU CAN!
- Flower World in Maltby (Snohomish, north of Seattle/Bellevue) from Catherine: huge nursery with great pond and water features to walk around and see
- Bloedel Reserve (North end of Bainbridge Island)
- Elandan Gardens (Bremerton)
- W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory (Tacoma)
- The Chase Garden (Orting)
- Lakewold Gardens (I-5 exit 124 / Tacoma area)
- Fairie Gardens (Tumwater)
Still looking for more?
Any future SAGBUTT meeting locations??? Stay tuned...