Do you think I can make them from my sunflowers? I have fennel seedlings and anise hyssop seedlings which are supposed to have nice licorice-flavored leaves. I can feel an experiment coming this summer! Thanks for sharing, L!
Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Birds be Warned: Sunflower Seed Plans
Do you think I can make them from my sunflowers? I have fennel seedlings and anise hyssop seedlings which are supposed to have nice licorice-flavored leaves. I can feel an experiment coming this summer! Thanks for sharing, L!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
As I love liquorice and fennel these sound very tasty. It would be fun for you to try it.
They sound really good!
oooh looking forward to seeing what happens with these! :o)
Yeah that sounds like a tasty combination.
I love liquorice too! mmmmmmmm!!
I am getting quite a collection of succulents now! You can get some amazing shapes and sizes!!
I bought a mixuture of something similar in the health food shop - but they were toasted - they are yummy and not slimming!
Do save the packaging for cardmaking won't you!
Please don't mention the word liquorice to a Dutch person, we are addicted to the stuff, it's a thing! ;-)
Sounds like a very interesting experiment for you to try.
These sound delicious. Let us know if you make some.HJappy Easter to you and yours..!
Where do i find some? I have had them before and would kill to get more. not really. I have not seen anyone who sells them in the United States.
Post a Comment