Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 15th Garden

Looks a little bare and messy without the sunflowers, bean tower and vegetables. The area covered with leaves between the herb bed (with birdbath) and the first vegetable bed will be dug up this year to remove the grass and expand the herb bed.

You can see some burlap coffee bags throughout used for paths or mulch, but the furthest area covered in them will be tilled up for two new beds this year (4 veggie beds now, will have 6).

Here is the link to the January 15th, 2007 Garden.
Here is a link to August 10th, 2006.
Here is a link to early & late July, 2006.

8 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Hey chuck......guess who is a winner then?
You yes you...check my blog!
need your address dear!

Dxxxxxxx

Libbys Blog said...

I do think most veggie gardens look quite sad at this time of year!!

Melanie Rimmer said...

Yes, mine looks pretty bleak and sad right now. That just makes it all the more miraculous when it's beautiful and productive in the summer.

I'd linked to your blog from mine at www.bean-sprouts.blogspot.com If you'd like to link back that would be appreciated, but of course it's entirely up to you.

Sheila said...

I look forward to seeing this again, complete with beans, sunflowers and all..!

Scarecrow said...

Does look sad and coooold!!!!!

RUTH said...

It may look sad at the moment but in a few months I bet it'll look different.

Leonie said...

My allotment looks pretty much the same at this time of year. Roll on the summer...

Anita said...

Thank you so much for those photos of your garden in differnt season! I LOVE those kind of comparisons!!!

Guess what, it was a warm and sunny day today, I had a day off and took lots of photos of my February garden! Oh, I am so much longing for spring! Back to gardening, yeah!!!

Have a great week-end, Paula!