Another lovely chalkboard drawing on the Territorial Seed spring catalog. There are a few things that TS doesn't carry, but I hate to do an order for only a packet or two from other company so I'll go with the NW regional offerings in it. (But I have ordered a catalog from other recommended company to peruse - a downfall to come I'm sure.) The list will be posted soon.
Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Seed Order in the Works
Another lovely chalkboard drawing on the Territorial Seed spring catalog. There are a few things that TS doesn't carry, but I hate to do an order for only a packet or two from other company so I'll go with the NW regional offerings in it. (But I have ordered a catalog from other recommended company to peruse - a downfall to come I'm sure.) The list will be posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love browsing through seed catalogues....they are my "wish" books.
Oh, catkins are most definitely flowers! It never occurred to me to take a closer look at the moss. That's a great photo.
RYC: I have loads of willow cuttings right now, both of the black pussywillow and Nishiki willow, if you and/or your neighbor would like some.
Looks like a great catalogue! What fun. :)
I thought I had bought all my seeds, but oh! dear! I seemed to have forgotten some!!!!!!!
What a great cover for a seed catalogue! ours are not so pretty!!
What a wonderful looking catalogue - have fun ordering.
I have not heard of this seed company before. I'll have to look it up. I love the cover! Have fun seed-ordering!
I knew you all would understand the excitement and appreciate the lovely cover. They're ordered, but I'm not sharing the list until they arrive!
Molly, thanks for the offer! I'd love some. I'll e-mail you.
Post a Comment