Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
There is a light of the end of the (winter) tunnel, I swear! Days are getting longer and I can almost feel that spring is in the air when I leave for work in the morning.
6 comments:
A grey Monday morning hear...thanks for bringing a little sunshine. The days are starting to lengthen slightly here too.
There is a light of the end of the (winter) tunnel, I swear! Days are getting longer and I can almost feel that spring is in the air when I leave for work in the morning.
Your sunflower looks so refreshing. Oh, for the warm sunshine of summer! Can't wait.
Yes, I do feel a little warmer just looking at that picture.
Great photo! The contrast of the sunflower against the blue sky is beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!
Yep its more or less light here from 6am tp 6pm, thank goodness!!
I do like sunflowers such cheerful plants!
Post a Comment