Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Where did you find them? So Beautiful. I have put a link in my sidebar for the template downloads - click on the boxes- please let me know if it is working.
9 comments:
They are fantastic - what a wonderful collection
You never cease to amaze me at your lovely ecletic pieces of 'art'
Natural hearts!! Beautiful, it amazing what you can find!!
Happy Valentines Day...
lovely hearts from mother Nature..!
Oh, I see hearts everywhere and cant't get enough of them! Stone hearts - how pretty!!!!
Have a happy Valentine's day, Paula!
Where did you find them? So Beautiful.
I have put a link in my sidebar for the template downloads - click on the boxes- please let me know if it is working.
What a fabulous collection of hearts. I hope your day has been full of tresured memories.
Ooh there is someone else that collects heart rocks! :o) They are wonderful! I have mine in a large wooden bowl too, can you believe it?
Smiles,
Flora
Oh man!
I used to have quite the collection of heart shaped rocks. Yours is impressive. Thanks for sharing it!
Your blog is refreshing and lovely. Hope you had a Happy Heart Day!
Post a Comment