Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
The winter pansies are a little ragged today, but they aren't letting the snows we've had interrupt their special season. They are in the cows here in January and here in November.
Tough little sweeties aren't they? I have some under the snow too, they were still going strong up until it fell 4 days ago, and I know they will bounce back when it melts..!
9 comments:
Panies! One of my favourite flower! *sigh* That blue looks magical now in January! Thanks a lot for sharing this little beauty!
Must be a brave little pansy.
Tough little sweeties aren't they?
I have some under the snow too, they were still going strong up until it fell 4 days ago, and I know they will bounce back when it melts..!
How brilliant it looks and so fragile - belies the tough little plant that it is - great photo - made my day
What amazing color on that cheerful little face! Thankfully they don't get too discouraged in the colder weather! :o)
Beautiful blue colour!! Such cheerful flowers!!
How strong and defiant!
Cheerful greeting!
Dx
Pansies seem to be able to deal with anything don't they...always show their happy little faces whatever Mother Nature throws at them
Beautiful flower for this time of year. Great picture, too!
Post a Comment