....But then this evening, this little guy was waiting just outside the garden. I can almost smell the beans on his breath. So if you're reading this, Wabbit, beware: You'll have some sleepless nights ahead if you decide to sample the coffee'd beans. And you're already twitchy enough.
Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Coffee'd Beans
....But then this evening, this little guy was waiting just outside the garden. I can almost smell the beans on his breath. So if you're reading this, Wabbit, beware: You'll have some sleepless nights ahead if you decide to sample the coffee'd beans. And you're already twitchy enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been using coffee grounds...it's been so wet though that the slugs and snails have managed to swim across it.LOL.. and my poor veg are being badly eaten. Still at least the grounds are a good soil conditioner.
Ha. I can't imagine a caffeinated rabbit. I wonder if your beans will have a little kick to them by having those coffee grounds around them.
With the new starbucks opened nearby I too have used coffee grounds and they seem to work quite well!!
Me too - but wabbits don't take any notice - they go for stuff above the soil :-(
Post a Comment