Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
I got this lettuce in a salad mix this year and just love the color. Thanks for posting a picture of this near full grown as mine are just little sprouts right now. Lovely!
What a beautiful lettuce. I should have planted some of that this year. I don't know which name is better....Flashy Trout's Back or Forellenschluss (sp?)
Beautiful lettuce. You can really see the ornamental value of it along with it being delicious. I always enjoy seeing vegatables and herbs being used both ways.
11 comments:
This lettuce looks very interesting. I love to grow different lettuces they look so colourful in the garden!
I have never seen this lettuce before, very interesting. Love your button pics too! I really like these colours :-)
I've never seen this type of lettuce. I think it would be fun to grow - will try to remember for next year. (I need a garden notebook, don't I?)
Oh I remember doing a post about these and linking back to you in April. These are looking so good!
I got this lettuce in a salad mix this year and just love the color. Thanks for posting a picture of this near full grown as mine are just little sprouts right now.
Lovely!
I love gardening and blogs that feature it so I've just been nosying around enjoying your pictures! I love your garden.
What a beautiful lettuce. I should have planted some of that this year. I don't know which name is better....Flashy Trout's Back or Forellenschluss (sp?)
Beautiful lettuce. You can really see the ornamental value of it along with it being delicious.
I always enjoy seeing vegatables and herbs being used both ways.
all the best,
Bob
I love lettuce in salads. This looks so crunchy and "meaty"
Amazing lettuce...never sen anything like it!
A very attractive lettuce! Does it taste as good as it looks? :-)
Post a Comment