Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
That is just too cool! Nice photo, too. I picked a bouquet from my garden on Dec. 5th...unheard of. But I think it is all going to come to an end soon, as there is a winter storm predicted for the weekend with lots of snow.
4 comments:
wot! lavender...NOW? *faints*
That is just too cool! Nice photo, too. I picked a bouquet from my garden on Dec. 5th...unheard of. But I think it is all going to come to an end soon, as there is a winter storm predicted for the weekend with lots of snow.
The things that bloom around here in Dec.!
--Curmudgeon
Who knew we'd go from blooms to snow drifts in a few weeks!
Post a Comment