Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Bill, Sure...24th sounds good! It is a trackable "coin" and people are welcome to "discover" it when we meet. I plan to have it follow me on caching excursions so I guess that is tracking me, like you said! Did you pick up the Sunshine coin? If so, thanks for giving it a ride! Paula
2 comments:
We missed the 21st but maybe the 24th?
Great coin? Was it trackable?
I think I might be like you and not put it into circulation... it could keep track of me...
Bill,
Sure...24th sounds good! It is a trackable "coin" and people are welcome to "discover" it when we meet. I plan to have it follow me on caching excursions so I guess that is tracking me, like you said!
Did you pick up the Sunshine coin? If so, thanks for giving it a ride! Paula
Post a Comment