Ahhh... I'd like to bottle the aroma in the house today!
Pumpkin pie and turkey breast are both in the oven. An apple pie will follow (as DH won't eat pumpkin).
For a special pumpkin pie, go visit Matron, Down on the Allotment!
I look forward to trying this soon. Other than the fruit, jam and lattice top, this is about the same recipe I have in the oven now. Ok, I always put in more pumpkin which then gives me a little side custard along with the pie.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
P.S. From the garden today, for dinner:
Lettuce, Butterhead-Speckles, Lettuce, Romaine-Crisp Mint, Swiss chard, Beet-Kestrel - I've learned I like them raw & grated on a salad
...and a small slug. Ok - I threw him back outside ...and DH made me wash all the lettuce, again.
1 comment:
You are so blessed to still have all that yummy stuff from the garden...ummm, minus the slug. :-)
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.
Post a Comment