Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Beautiful! Well worth banking!
And I'm bookmarking it for future cold, wet, dreary, gray days! Aacckk! Looks like today may be one of those days.--Curmudgeon
Hi Paula,That sunflower knocks my socks off!I wanted to share with you that Martha is having a blog contest. Perhaps you'd like to join in!You can read about it HEREand post a comment. Have fun!~~Becky
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful! Well worth banking!
And I'm bookmarking it for future cold, wet, dreary, gray days! Aacckk! Looks like today may be one of those days.
--Curmudgeon
Hi Paula,
That sunflower knocks my socks off!
I wanted to share with you that Martha is having a blog contest. Perhaps you'd like to join in!
You can read about it HEREand post a comment.
Have fun!
~~Becky
Post a Comment