Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
What color is your world II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So those crab spibers are a bit chameleon like then, aren't they? ;-)
BTW there are pics of a lovely kitchen garden on my blog at the moment. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
I love finding these little gals in my flowers. I often see them hanging out in the foxgloves waiting for a bee to come in. Great shot.
I love these color changing spiders! It's hard to see in this photo but this guy was almost as pink as the peony.
A great photo. I have these guys in my yard. It's amazing how many colours I see them in.
I enjoy your blog, BOB
What a great word 'critters' is. We don't use it nearly enough over here in England. By the way your photos are breathtaking and I look forward to taking on some of your great ideas around my garden.
Post a Comment