In Dec., this pot and its dead(?) plant were quickly shuffled from the front porch to the garage. One day, I noticed a few new leaf stalks so I sat it on this bench by a window in the garage. Tonight, I happened to see it was really growing. I'm not even sure we've watered it since moving it inside.
Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
January Surprise
In Dec., this pot and its dead(?) plant were quickly shuffled from the front porch to the garage. One day, I noticed a few new leaf stalks so I sat it on this bench by a window in the garage. Tonight, I happened to see it was really growing. I'm not even sure we've watered it since moving it inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aren't these the most beautiful plants when they are in flower.
What a gift from nature. These little plants are so hardy sometimes they amaze us. I'm not familiar with this name, it looks like a Bleeding Heart leaf to me?
DOn't you just love how resilient some things are? They are beautiful plants and you'll get to enjoy it again this year!
Looks like it survived alright.
I love it when plants do that!
Sorry just got the dreaded red cross!!!
Post a Comment