The bees are happy with what's blooming on this warm (finally) day. Check out the links to many more bloom day posts at
May Dreams Gardens.
 |
| A tall bee favorite something! |
 |
| Day lilies gifted from a friend's garden |
 |
| A volunteer dog rose (I think) |
 |
| Bean blooms and lavender in the garden |
 |
| Tiny flowers of the snowberry bush |
 |
| Oceanspray |
 |
| A water lily blooming in the little frog pond |
 |
| Calendula that I hope will reseed itself around |
 |
| Other blooms in and around the frog pond |
3 comments:
Pretty blooms.
What lovely flowers you have! I especially like the water lily and the ocean spray, and the picture with the bee in flight is amazing!
I wish I had a neighbor to share daylilies with! Such pretty bean flowers.
Post a Comment