Monday, June 15, 2020

Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day June 2020

After many years, I'm happy to have a Bloom Day post again! It is a cross point between spring and summer flowers here in the Pacific Northwest.  See many more flower post links at May Dreams Gardens. 
Rose Campion
Wild rose on hillside
A fragrant dianthus
   
Dogwood
Foxglove
Honeysuckle

Mountain Laurel
  
Another dogwood
Bleeding hearts
Hen & chicken bloom
Oriental poppy
  

6 comments:

Gone Tropical said...

Awesome pictures of your beautiful flowers! I especially love the yellow bee visiting the Foxglove :-)

Lea said...

Beautiful!
The dogwoods are especially pretty.
Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

Lisa said...

The Mountain Laurel looks like it's stitched! Really beautiful.

Arun Goyal said...

Every bloom is colorful and lovely.Happy blooms day.

Jeannie said...

I have never seen a Mountain Laurel up close. It's beautiful.
Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

betty-NZ said...

You have such a wonderful variety of color in your garden!


Feel free to share at My Corner of the World