Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
You should plan to go! English is often on the signs or info sheets if it is somewhere a tourist is likely to go or needs to know. We had to take some guesses sometimes, but not for anything critical. And people offered help if we looked too confused.
I would learn some more words and pronunciations before another trip, but I wouldn't expect to be able to read more.
2 comments:
I would love to visit Japan one day! I think I would need a personal tour guide though, wouldn't be able to read anything!
You should plan to go! English is often on the signs or info sheets if it is somewhere a tourist is likely to go or needs to know. We had to take some guesses sometimes, but not for anything critical. And people offered help if we looked too confused.
I would learn some more words and pronunciations before another trip, but I wouldn't expect to be able to read more.
Post a Comment