Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Yes, we are about to get our first frost any day now. We have a North wind blowing from the Arctic at the moment. Although it heralds the end of my Summer veggies, I try to appreciate all of the seasons. Frost is beautiful if you take the time to capture it. Your picture is lovely!
According to my blogroll your last post was 9 months ago. Glad I took the chance to visit and see that you are still posting. That's amazing that you've already had a frost. I'm guessing you must be higher up than us. No frost for us yet.
What a beautiful picture Paula. Nice to check in with you again and see what youv'e been up to. We don't have frost here in the city yet, just blattering rain.
3 comments:
Yes, we are about to get our first frost any day now. We have a North wind blowing from the Arctic at the moment. Although it heralds the end of my Summer veggies, I try to appreciate all of the seasons. Frost is beautiful if you take the time to capture it. Your picture is lovely!
According to my blogroll your last post was 9 months ago. Glad I took the chance to visit and see that you are still posting.
That's amazing that you've already had a frost. I'm guessing you must be higher up than us. No frost for us yet.
What a beautiful picture Paula. Nice to check in with you again and see what youv'e been up to. We don't have frost here in the city yet, just blattering rain.
Post a Comment