
"We are blessed with memories so we may have jolly snowmen dancing in August and sweet roses with winter snow."
And when it is really hot, revisit those December (18 degrees) & January & March snow photos!
Surely, these hot temps will put an end to some of the slugs.
Be safe!
6 comments:
Hasn't this been one strange year of weather? That snow looks so cold, I love it. I'm tired of this heat!
Surely, these hot temps will put an end to some of the slugs.
That's a pleasantly optimistic way to look at this oppressive heat! :-)
The snow adorning the birdbath looks like an enormous perfectly frosted angel food cake!!! Great shot.
Your post cracks me up! Whew! It sure has been hot. Even with 2 AC units running, we can't seem to cool the house down below 80.
I should be careful what I wish for.. but we are having a dreadful dull Summer. Perhaps the weather front will move Eastwards over the Atlantic and give you a break.
Ha ha, I only wish that looking at snow could make heat evaporate! I always think it's easier to get warm when you're cold than to cool off when you're warm, but maybe that's just summer thinking here. I didn't like the extremes of either winter or summer this year. What gives?!
Post a Comment