
Sounds like it will be rain for Easter Sunday. The sun earlier in the week helped produce some blooming trees, but many spring flowers still have some catch-up to do.
I'm really enjoying inside flowers instead! My colleagues surprised me with a work anniversary lunch on Friday and these flowers were part of the treat. So sweet!
Hope you have a sunny day, whether it is inside or outside.
Happy Easter!
5 comments:
I love tulips too.
I really wish we had hummingbirds!!
Love the tulip! I have some funky combos going right now, bright red with a coral pink, not sure it's really working, I think it was an accident. Great to see you yesterday, sorry I couldn't stay for the Tilth walk-around. Love that garden! Hope you got your peas in the ground and have a great trip.
Oh, what a picture!! You should make this one of your cards. Beautiful color combinations. Great job, as usual! :-)
Paula
(PS - It was really nice seeing you last week.)
Susan, you link went to some odd site so I had to remove your comment. Hope you will comment again with your correct link.
Those tulips really added such a bright spot during the rainy days!
Post a Comment