I hope the cuttings I took earlier this year are rooting because someday, this tree may need to be removed. However, I always give it just one more winter.
Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Flocked Filbert
I hope the cuttings I took earlier this year are rooting because someday, this tree may need to be removed. However, I always give it just one more winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so beautiful! And you didn't even have to go outside to take the picture, did you?
These are very fascinating photos. I really enjoyed looking at them.
Aiyana
Well, Matron, I did go out. But as it was so close, I didn't put on a coat and was freezing by the time I came back in.
Aiyana, we don't have snow that often really, so everything seems to look more interesting in it. Now rain, that we have plenty of!
Well, Matron, I did go out. But as it was so close, I didn't put on a coat and was freezing by the time I came back in.
Aiyana, we don't have snow that often really, so everything seems to look more interesting in it. Now rain, that we have plenty of!
Beautiful snow pictures!
Post a Comment