Saturday, July 14, 2007

Garden - Early July

Starting to get some height in the garden now. In the last week, the beans have gown up on the structure more than in this photo. Since I finally did put down soaker hoses, I'm glad the garden is layed out in beds about 4 feet x 22 feet. There are six beds plus the double row nearest the gate which is assorted herbs and other hardy plants, the bird bath and a seating area you cannot see in this photo. I'll have more to post on the seating area in a few days.

Click on the label, below, "garden-monthly photos" to see the prior months.

4 comments:

RUTH said...

This bed looks lovely and full of great plants. I bet you need a sit down after tending 6 beds. Happy Gardening.
Rx

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I hope someday my messy beds can look as nice as this!

Connie said...

Your garden is looking great....nice work!

Unknown said...

Things have changed so much since last year, gorgeous