And Happy Blog Birthday,
Allotment Lady! Your photos and writings have been a joy and inspiration in the garden and beyond. I don't have chickens I'm sorry to say, but here is another little bird for your day. Thanks for all you share!

A visit to the scarlet runner beans (secretly grown just for the hummers, but now I'm enjoying them too).
4 comments:
Thank you so very much - and I just love humming birds.
I really enjoy your blog too and it is great to see how your garden has really developed over the time you have had your blog.
I found you via the allotment lady. I garden in Western Washington also.
Thanks to you both for visiting. Congratulations on your blog birthday, AL.
Molly, isn't it time for at least a little rainshower in W WA? The sun has been nice, but everything needs rain. Do you have a garden blog to visit?
Great photo. I am growing ruby hyacinth beans for the first time this year and I had a hummingbird visit their flowers recently. They fly away so quickly though, so I know it is not easy to get a photo like this. Great job!
Post a Comment