Thursday, April 27, 2006

Critter update

No Petunia in the garden or frog in the pond yet, but the robin has return to this nesting site on our garage.

Today, I hung up the geranium and fuchsia baskets that had been in the cold frame and transplanted outside or potted up the rest of the geranium and fuchsia starts along with a few of the marigolds. Moved the tomato plants I bought during my p-patch tour day to the cold frame. All of the other seedlings I still had in the house, including some from my neighbor, are now in the cold frame. I laid out the paths around two new beds and dug half of one existing bed. Pictures to post later.

3 comments:

Allotment No 21 said...

What kind of robin is that??

Petunia's Gardener said...

American Robin (Turdus migratorius). There are usually some that nest in our fruit trees also.

Allotment No 21 said...

They are lovely!