Petunia is the garter snake that moved into our vegetable garden in its early days. This space shares the ever-evolving garden along with some excursions beyond the fence.
Well, so it's a fixer-upper/build your own door. I'll knock a little off the price. They still some growing to do, but I found one good sized one on the ground this morning. They are heavy and perhaps it just fell, but I think the squirrel knocked it off climbing the fence to get to the sunflowers. Thanks for visiting.
2 comments:
You may need to carve an entrance for the birds.
Well, so it's a fixer-upper/build your own door. I'll knock a little off the price. They still some growing to do, but I found one good sized one on the ground this morning. They are heavy and perhaps it just fell, but I think the squirrel knocked it off climbing the fence to get to the sunflowers. Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment