Sunday, March 23, 2014

Let's Go With...

Our friend is 4 days into his hike of the Appalachian Trail.  We spent an hour hiking "with" him in spirit today.  He will cover more of the 2,180 miles than we will, that's for sure.
 
 
Through the woods and around the pond /swamp.
 


 Petunia's cousin was out on the trail near the pond.   The AT hiker is likely to see snakes and skunk cabbage too.


Yes, one geocache stop.  This is a fitting travel bug as tree frog singing season is in full force.


 
Back home, I see we have our own critter trail on the east side of the property.
 

3 comments:

Matron said...

Looks like you've had some good weather over there. It's great to get outdoors into the open air without risking frostbite. xx

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

What a cool adventure, and so fun to get to enjoy it "with" your friend via pictures!

LostRoses said...

Oh heavens, I ran over one of Petunia's cousins in my driveway. I hate when they can't hear me coming and I can't see them!