Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's SAGBUTT Sunday!


Here is Aloe Vera getting ready for the garden blogger gathering tomorrow. Hope you will be there too!

How do you like the handy potting tray? Is it nifty enough to forgive me for a little disorganization at the SAGBUTT meeting tomorrow? However, with the international visitor, seeds, signs, plants and gardening chatter going on, hopefully, maybe no one will notice....

You see, we received a call this morning to see if DH would like to help relocate some wood posts from a location being cleared out. And maybe a waterfall hike and geocache to go along with it? Well, DH asked if I wanted to go, too. Posts lead to some other treasures, and this bin was one of them. I hope you understand! We never made it to the waterfall and geocache. I think a return trip is in order!

MEETING DETAILS:
What: Seattle Area Garden Bloggers United to Talk (SAGBUTT)
When: March 22, 2009 1 pm - 3:30 pm
Where: Bellevue Regional Library, Room 41111 110th Avenue NE, Bellevue, 98004 Map link here
Bring: Seeds, etc. to swap, catalogs to browse/discuss, gardening questions, or just yourself!
Provided: Envelopes for sharing seeds, light refreshments.
More info in this post and at Karen's Greenwalks blog.

Bonus VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY March 22nd:
Karen has noted a garden related volunteer opportunity that you might like to pair up with our SAGBUTT meeting. Bellevue Botanical Garden is looking for help to pot up plants for their annual sale, and they will feed us lunch for free!
Here's the info:March 22, Sunday Potting Up Party 10 am - 4 pm
Bellevue Botanical Garden 12001 Main St, Bellevue. Volunteer Page Link

5 comments:

Karen said...

Cool that you went out in the beautiful day instead of spending it in front of your computer! Don't think anyone could fault you for that... see you soon, sorry I couldn't find the nametags. Thanks again for organizing!

gardenerprogress/Catherine said...

Look forward to meeting everyone. Yesterday was too nice to sit inside!

Matron said...

Hey! I brought some sunshine with me! Looking forward to meeting you all. I'll be the one in the tweed jacket and skirt, deerstalker hat, drinking tea with a cloud of London fog all around me!

Tatyana said...

I am so sorry I can't make it! We have guests from Portland that we haven't seen for 3 years. I'll be there with you in my thoughts! Will wait for posts to read about the meeting! Have a great time!

Sylvana said...

That is a nice chunk of aloe vera you have there.