Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mid-May Garden Photos

For my records, here are photos from a nice day in mid-May. I remember thinking that this was some promising gardening weather. However, we've been back to the 50's (the high) for a while now, but maybe we'll make it into the 60's this week. The garden has changed since these photos, especially that green perennial flower row in the middle.

From the SW corner....
From the SE corner...
Our semi-retired computer that I still used for photos decided to put itself fully into retirement. I have a work around for now, put still not the best solution.

4 comments:

Libbys Blog said...

All slowly growing! A bit like that here too!! Warm, warmer, then flippin cold so everything stops growing!!!

Matron said...

It has changed, hasn't it? Just amazing to see the growth this time of year just through blogging pictures. Plants can grow 2ft in 3 weeks and you don't even realize without the photos.

easygardener said...

Colder weather comes and some plants sulk and stop growing - but I notice that never applies to weeds.

Connie said...

It has been a cool spring for us here, too. But it has allowed me to work in th garden all day, instead of just the mornings and evenings. So I am exhausted. :-)
Happy June!