Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beans in, photos stuck

Some travel and a stubborn computer are still holding off photos. However, Monday, I did plant bean seeds.

The tomatoes I planted out last week are looking good. I think the clue for when to plant tomatoes is when the volunteer tomato seedlings start appearing. Also, I now see regular volunteer sunflowers in addition to the red sunflower seedlings that appeared some time ago. Must be a sign that things are warming up, even if it is rather gray.

2 comments:

Matron said...

Funny you should mention volunteer tomatoes, I saw some just today! BTW my big red pumpkin Rouge Vif D'etamps is doing really well, really healthy and just starting to trail.

Allotment Lady said...

Hope the camera and computer get sorted soon - I so miss your fantastic photos