Saturday, December 01, 2007

December Welcome

The Year 'Round Rose has added another season to its portfolio. Winter! We had a light snow overnight. The skies are turning blue now so there might not be much more added today.

Just as well since yesterday I found a small buffet/sideboard at my favorite charity/second-hand shop and we have to pick it up today. OK, also a heavy wooden Post Office table/desk (75% off!). It will fit in our office and maybe motivate me to organize the office, AGAIN. I only stopped by there last night to check for vintage Christmas items...

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Do I see another Christmas card in the making??

Petunia's Gardener said...

Thanks, Paula! The card was last week's photo project. Remember the blue sky on Sunday? I do plan to print this rose photo and the photo of the other subect from last week and see which will print the best.

Note: 2:30 pm - we're back to snow again.

Sheila said...

I love the red berries here against the snow.
Sounds like you made some interesting purchases...when they are installed show us please...?
I am so nosey..!
hugs
xx