Saturday, July 14, 2007

Garden - Early July

Starting to get some height in the garden now. In the last week, the beans have gown up on the structure more than in this photo. Since I finally did put down soaker hoses, I'm glad the garden is layed out in beds about 4 feet x 22 feet. There are six beds plus the double row nearest the gate which is assorted herbs and other hardy plants, the bird bath and a seating area you cannot see in this photo. I'll have more to post on the seating area in a few days.

Click on the label, below, "garden-monthly photos" to see the prior months.

4 comments:

RUTH said...

This bed looks lovely and full of great plants. I bet you need a sit down after tending 6 beds. Happy Gardening.
Rx

Marvie said...

How pretty! I hope someday my messy beds can look as nice as this!

Connie said...

Your garden is looking great....nice work!

Allotment Lady said...

Things have changed so much since last year, gorgeous