Thursday, June 21, 2007

The other 'henge

On this day, a tribute to the other 'henge (even though our NW summer hasn't really started yet).
Yes, the other place to be on summer solstice... Carhenge, near Alliance, Nebraska. (The clouds confused our date checking abilities and we were a week early.) Read more about it here.
The yellow dot in the middle, above, is our moving truck. The car on top was what DH was driving when we first met. If in doubt, Yes! this was a fun and interesting place to visit. There is more to see so...
...keep your eye out for future posts!

6 comments:

Ali said...

That is amazing!! For the first time EVER, I'm thinking I'd like to go to Nebraska!

I'll be looking forward to more on this topic :-)

Chris said...

Ha! Well this was a surprise :-) Brilliant!

talj said...

Oh wow lol I love it! What a great tribute! :o)

LostRoses said...

Is that a Gremlin? I love this Carhenge, what a hoot!

RUTH said...

This is incredible!

Wicked Gardener said...

Carhenge is cool. This the first time I've been to your site and I love the fact that you named the snake in your garden. I have one too and I never thought to name it. I usually just think to freeze in terror and wait for it to leave!