Saturday, June 30, 2007

Booted

During our road trip earlier this month, we had a scavenger hunt list, thanks to two of DH's co-workers. I will say it encouraged us to keep our eyes open even through those miles & miles of prairies. We never knew when one of the items on the list would pop up. One item listed was a shoe along the road. In western Nebraska, above, we spotted one.
...actually, we spotted 29 or 30!

We had a beautiful day outside today, but I'm now ready to "hang up the boots," at least for the night.

5 comments:

RUTH said...

What fun a scavenger hunt sounds. I wonder if any of those boots are pairs?

Anita said...

Oh, I've never seen such a shoe parade.... and I wonder if you may call this "art"?

Happy gardening and have a great Sunday!

Best wishes from Germany,
Anita

Allotment Lady said...

Fantastic - scavening - by photo - so cool!

What a great idea to protect the posts from the weather and your face from the post!

Paula said...

Scavenger hunt? What a wonderfully fun idea! Sound like it's right up your GEO-alley!! Great post.

Connie said...

That is just a Boot-i-ful scene! ha,ha ..... sorry I couldn't resist.:-)