Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Get Ready, Get Set...

Sleep! After a little time tucked in like this, I'll be as good as new. And I'll have a field day visiting around the blogs. The special event wrapped up today. I gave up a beautiful gardening weekend, but the out-of-towners had nice weather.

I've not hosted an event quite like this before, but we used the space we had and I think everyone had a seat and something to eat! It's a great group of people in my profession and we always have lots to discuss. Looking forward to next year (and in another city)!

5 comments:

RUTH said...

What a wonderful photograh..you can feel the Aquilegia is ready to burst.

clodhopper said...

2 people forgot their yellow papers!

Anita said...

Wow, what a nice shot of that blue aquilegia! My aquilegia that I sowed last year will bloom for the first time very soom!

My days are filled with sowing all my seeds... I really wonder how the garden will look like when everything is sprouting!

Happy gardening to you! I hope you'll catch up soon with all the work you missed due to the meetint!

Hugs,
Anita

mrsnesbitt said...

I know what you mean about visiting blogs, I am just catching up after a week teaching!

Becky said...

Today is World Naked Gardening Day!
Take a photo of yourself!

hehehehehehe