Thursday, March 22, 2007

Which way?

Which do you think is the path most followed? I pass this way quite often (on one of the paths) and always stop to look at it. In these spring days of being pulled/going in many directions, this photo came to mind. For those of you still seeing white, sorry I cannot find the snow version photo right now.

The rest of the story: The path less followed is the big path (for big feet). The little, well defined path...? It is from hundreds & hundreds of ant feet! I have to stop and watch them every time I'm on the big feet path.

6 comments:

RUTH said...

I feel like this too.....so many things to do...different paths to take...the path to the garden wins though...LOL

Allotment Lady said...

Oh my comment got lost.

As I said before lol

I would take the least used path out of curiosity.

Sheila said...

I would take the least used path, for the same reason as Lottie.
I wonder if the narrower path is a route used by animals only...they seem to have trails that are known only to them.

Libbys Blog said...

Its fun finding these little paths , makes you want to know who or what uses it!!

Petunia's Gardener said...

Thanks for exploring these paths! The larger people path is the path less travelled! The little path is used by many, many little ant feet. I stop and watch them every time I go by here.

We do have interesting animal through the tall grass on our hill. It must be walked every day by something.

RUTH said...

Incredible that ants can create a pathway like the smaller one.