I'm very happy (& it was very much needed) that we've been able to fill this large bin (almost up to my waist) in the past 2 weeks. The piles of paper in our office / project / craft room are off the floor. Many things have found their home or have moved to the recycle bin. Not that we're done, but it's a good start.
So if you visit me, be sure to ask to see the office (usually behind the shut door). If it is a mess, well, I'll learn my lesson and it will be better the next time you are here. Or, if it's not bad, then I'll be happy to know we have made some progress.
See, I needed to get this done in order to do some of the more fun projects I want to do, including garden planning and seed ordering. But, even before then, I have a special project I need to complete in January. I'll tell you more about it later this week.
And if you want to see why I spent a day off in the house, check out the photos from this new NW blog: Homesteading in the NW.