Friday, December 22, 2006

Jingle Jangle Jive

Jingle Jangle tree and reflection. The first outside night shots I've tried with this camera just aren't working like with my old camera. Sort of liked this one anyway. I'll try again if we can get the tree lights to work again ....

Like this picture, this week has been a little too jingle jangly and I don't yet feel like Christmas is only a few days away. So many plans and not enough hours. But, really, those plans aren't needed to enjoy some time with the DH and do some little surprises for a few others. You know, the 25th only gets the 12 Days of Christmas started! So who's late?

3 comments:

Allotment Lady said...

My sentiments entirely - have a wonderful twelve days of Christmas

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad I can't get night shots with my camera. Merry Christmas

Jackie said...

Your jingle yangle tree shot is 'trippy', I like it! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Enjoy!