Saturday, August 12, 2006

For you, Sis L!

Here is a bouquet by blog for you, fresh from the garden! Thanks to my sis-in-law, my Grandmother's Early American Prescut Glass collection (now mine) has grown. The vase was just what I needed! No more bouquets in beer pitchers.

The platters, bowls and butter dish also made the plane trip without a problem thanks to the apple box from Mom & Dad (that even fit within the legal carry on dimensions). We will enjoy using them all!

Shall I send the box back with some zucchini for all of you to share???

3 comments:

Christa said...

Very pretty bouquet! I like the deep red sunflower.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful flower bouquet. It makes me smile to see the vase being used, I loved giving it to you. We would all love to have some of your veggies your garden looks terrific! Love you, Lynn

Allotment Lady said...

What a wonderful garden selection of flowers - and lucky you with such a pretty vase